Happy faces. Girls with big eyes and charming smiles. Lasers and flashing lights. Soft bodies. Shuffling legs. Familiar strangers and old faces. Massages, lollipops and chewing gum. Yoji Biomehanika. Hellraiser. 14 hours of dancing. Random kisses from random friends. And a whole lot of comfort-seeking.
Now, THAT'S Pharmacy and Bubble for you. :) :) :)
Yes, we are all naughty boys and girls teeheehee. I had the BEST SLEEP EVER, I swear. Oh darlings.. when can we do this again?
I had fun with everyone yesterday! WEEE! And thanks for the ticket miss truong :) ---
"Oh BTW, * is DAMN FUCKING UGLY." - Person Number 3.
WARRAO, DON'T SO BITCHY LEH LEONA!
And on another (prettier) note, here are some pictures of my ex-girlfriend:
I'M SORRY I BROKE UP WITH YOU BABY. PLEASE TAKE ME BACK, KIRSTEN!
And today's contestants for Questionable Quotes are:
W, with regards to the pictures above: "wahh really hot. need to cool down.. cause i'm as hot as her. double hotness."
L, with regards to my msn picture: "why is your msn pic a titty leh. where got titty brue colour one."
A, with regards to annoying boys: "ARRGHHHHHH go away go away i wish i was ugly sometimes."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home